NEW MEMBERS WELCOME !
For MEMBERSHIP ENQUIRIES
Please contact Membership Secretary
Carol Bedford email: email@example.com
OR via CONTACTS tab
Membership Application forms can be downloaded from this page.
Please click on the link above.
Annual Subscription rates are on the form.
( Pro-rata fees for new members apply from May)
YOU ARE WELCOME TO COME ALONG DURING ONE OF OUR CLUB SESSIONS
WHERE THE MEMBERS WILL BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU
Mondays from 6.00 p.m.
Tuesdays from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Thursday from 6.00 p.m.
Saturday 2.00 p.m. to 3.30 pm mix in, 3.30 pm to 5.00 p.m.graded mix in
Visitors fees: Senior £4. Junior £2 (max. 3 occasions)
We look forward to meeting you!
Becoming a member offers you:
- The opportunity to enjoy tennis in our lovely secluded venue, which offers 6 floodlit courts allowing for all year round play.
- Use of the 4 astro-turf and 2 artificial 'Euroclay' clay courts with good availability.
- The opportunity to meet other members by playing in our regular free club sessions.
- Reduced rates for Group coaching and Cardio Tennis.
- Opportunities for entering the club tournaments and club championships.
- To represent the club in our League Teams matches, and if so, to attend team match practice sessions.
- Our monthly newsletter.
- A chance to enter the ballot for the Wimbledon Tickets which are allocated to the club.
- Access to the club house facilities, which include kitchen, licensed bar, changing rooms, showers, wi-fi and TV, and table tennis
Clothing and Balls
Members are required to wear suitable tennis clothing.
In order to prevent damage to court surfaces, tennis footwear only is permitted ( no trainers).
Adult members must provide tennis balls, for club sessions and arranged games ( please ensure these are in good condition). Used match balls are available for purchase from the club.
Hale Gardens LTC is a members' club which dates back to 1928, and is affiliated to the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Lawn Tennis Association. It exists to provide members with the best possible facilities for tennis and to promote and encourage the game.